Blooming NB-R1063 Bidet SeatNovember 21, 2016
Clean Sense dib-1500R Bidet SeatNovember 21, 2016
Clean Sense dib-1500 Bidet Seat
The Clean Sense 1500 bidet seat is packed with many features previously only offered on the high-end models and is an exceptional value! The energy efficient On-Demand Water Heating System ensures continuous warm water for comfortable cleansing for man, woman and child. In addition to its great features, this unit is durable and attractive in its design. It is one of our most popular models.
The Clean Sense dib-1500 Bidet is a tremendous value and truly packed with features! If you are upgrading from an older side-panel bidet seat and don’t want to spend a lot, you will love the Clean Sense dib-1500. Built with the North American consumer in mind, you will enjoy its combination of luxury features, sleek design, and durability. Unlike other bidet seats on the market that use tanks to warm the water supply, the Clean Sense dib-1500 utilizes a hybrid, instant water heating system for a virtually endless supply of wash water. This makes the Clean Sense line the most energy efficient bidet seat available on the market today. Its unique “Colon Cleansing” nozzle with water boosting pump makes this unit (and it’s remote control version the 1500R) versatile and very popular with individuals who have difficulty moving their bowels due to medications or diet.
The dib-1500 has all the features and functionality of bidets that cost upwards of $600 including – Adjustable Nozzle Position, Seat Sensor, Seat Warmer, Self-Diagnosis, Smart Energy Save, Detachable Main Body for Cleaning, Low Noise Motor Pump, Warm Air Dry, Deodorization, Bubble Wash, Child Settings, Pulse, and Massage Modes. It’s patented 1 wand 3 nozzles allow maximum hygiene with a soothing, pulsating massage or enema feature.
The arm panel control is always ready when you need it and doesn’t require batteries. Like all of our electric bidet seats, this unit requires a 120 VAC outlet or adequate extension cord to operate. Everything you need to connect this to your toilet comes in the box. The T-Valve simply goes between your toilet tank and household water supply line to provide the water connection to the bidet seat. The mounting bracket uses the same holes as your current toilet seat and allows the new bidet seat to quickly and easily slide on and off for thorough cleaning when needed.
This model is WHITE in color and fits many 1 and all 2pc toilets. Please select your seat shape when ordering. You will love your new Clean Sense bidet!
- Panel (Arm) Control
- Fits most 1-piece and 2-piece toilets
- Intelligent self-diagnosis continually monitors its operation
- Smart energy saver mode
- Low noise motor pump
- Built in warm air dryer
- Built in odor neutralizer
- Advanced Hybrid Water Heating System
- No additional plumbing needed
- Heated seat with 4 settings
- Soft-closing seat and lid
- Occupied seat sensor control
- Child mode
- Adjustable metal-covered wand and self-cleaning nozzles
- Aerated and Power wash functions
- Massage mode nozzle movement
- Pulse wash mode
- Enema wash mode
- Adjustable water pressure and temperature
- Adjustable nozzle position for personalized cleaning
- Available in round, elongated and child (small) seat sizes
- Comes in white only
- 120 VAC Electricity required (comes with a 42 inch, 3 prong cord)
- Easy to install with only an adjustable wrench and screwdriver
- Quick-release feature for easy cleaning
- One year warranty with two and three year, non-prorated options